CIET has five Southern Africa regional projects:
- The Soul City media impact evaluation of 2002-2008 in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe,.
- The African Development of AIDS Prevention Trial (ADAPT) programme, aimed at strengthening the capacities of local health systems to design, conduct, and use the evidence from large-scale AIDS prevention trials in southern Africa.
- The decision tool to assist SADC countries in HIV/AIDS prevention.
- The 2008 systematic review of literature on gender-based violence and HIV/AIDS.
- The pragmatic randomized controlled trial in Botswana, Namibia and Swaziland on AIDS prevention through reduced choice-disability.
Search under one of these countries or under the theme HIV/AIDS.